Empanelment with Central Ministries of Government of India, State Government Departments, Agencies or Authorities
- Evaluators under Integrated Watershed Management Program, State Level Nodal Agency, Department of Rural Development, Government of Punjab
- Consultant under the Scheme of Surveys, Studies & Policy Research, Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Technical Support Agency (TSA) in Management Support Group for National Vegetable Initiative (NVI), Small Farmers Agriculture Consortium (A Society Sponsored by Department of Agriculture, Government of India)
- Financial Consultant, National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
- Consultants for Preparation of City Development Plans (CDPs) under JNNURM, Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India
- Transaction Advisors for PPP Projects under DMIC, Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Ltd (DMICDC)
- Consultant for Writing of CAT Plans, Forest Department, Government of Himachal Pradesh
- Project Development Consultant, Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority
- Consultant for MSME Projects for Type-I & Type-II for Preparation of Diagnostic Study Report (DSR) and Detailed Project Report (DPR) for Setting Up Common Facilities Centres for Different MSME Clusters in Punjab, Punjab Small Industries & Export Corporation Ltd
- Providing Support to the Cities/Towns for Solid Waste Management, Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India
- Providing Technical Support to the Cities/Towns of States/ Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) in the Field of Water Supply and Sanitation, Sewerage and Drainage Systems, Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India
- Preparation of DPRs and PMC Services under Rajiv AwasYojana with Shimla Municipal Corporation
- Agency for Evaluation, YashwantraoChavan Academy of Development Administration (YASHADA)
Consultant for Research & Feasibility Studies with Market Research Division, Ministry of Tourism, Government of India under:
Panel I: Professional Services for undertaking Statistical Sample Surveys and Evaluation Studies on various aspects of Tourism, involving collection of large-scale primary data through Sample Surveys, processing survey data, preparing survey reports, professional Services for Economic/ Statistical Research Studies, Marketing Strategies, Carrying Capacity of Tourism Destinations and assignments of similar nature using mainly secondary data, but may also include an element of primary data collection and associated activities
Panel II: Feasibility Studies, Action Plans, Professional Services for Specific Projects relating to Tourism Master Planning and Infrastructure Development including Detailed Project Reports (DPRs) and Costing etc. for Tourist Destinations/Circuits Requiring Engineering and Architectural expertise
Providing Technical Support to the Cities/Towns of States/ Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) in the Field of Water Supply and Sanitation, Sewerage and Drainage Systems, Odisha Urban Infrastructure Development Board
Providing Support to the Cities/Towns for Solid Waste Management, Odisha Urban Infrastructure Development Board
- Proof Checking and Project Management for Water Supply Projects, Odisha Urban Infrastructure Development Fund
- Preparation of City Development Plans, Odisha Urban Infrastructure Development Fund
- Transaction Advisor for Category-A (for Projects of Cost uptoRs. 50 Crores) – Agriculture Sector, Infrastructure Development Department, Government of Karnataka
- Empanelment in the field of Architecture, Engineering, Landscape, Project Management, Urban Re-Development & Planning, and Total Station Survey, Mussoorie Dehradun Development Authority
Consultancy Services for Preparing Techno- Economic Feasibility Reports, Detail Project Reports and Project Management Consultancy in the Field of Various Urban Services and Urban Infrastructure Projects, Urban Development Department, Government of Jharkhand
- Preparation and/or Evaluation of Detailed Project Reports (DPRs), Exim Bank of India under Indian Development and Economic Assistance Scheme (IDEAS).
- External Evaluating Agency under Odisha State Health & FW Society, Mission Directorate, National Health Mission, Odisha, Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Odisha
- Transaction Advisor (Category B) for Solid Waste Management Projects, Ministry of Urban Development Government of India
- Research, Monitoring and Evaluation of NRHM/SIFPSA Projects, State Innovations in Family Planning Services Project Agency.
- Category- A Consultancy Firm, Environmental Planning & Coordination Organization (EPCO), Bhopal
- Institutional National Level Monitors (NLMs) for Department of Rural Development, Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India
- Project Management Consultants (PMCs), Exim Bank of India under Indian Development and Economic Assistance Scheme (IDEAS).
Monitoring and Evaluation Studies under Development Monitoring and Evaluation Office, NITI Aayog, Government of IndiaIndustry (Industrial Management)
- Empanelment with PFC Consulting Limited (1. Strategy and Policy 2. Financial Services 3C. Conducting Technical Studies and Preparation of DPR/Feasibility Report for obtaining, inter-alia, Environmental Clearance for Hydro Power Projects 5. Information Management System 6. Legal and Contracts Related Services).
- Empanelment of Consultants/Agencies for Knowledge Partner for Institutional Strengthening of MDDA (Category –A for the Project Cost upto 10 Lakhs)
- Empanelment of Consultants for preparation of Pre-Feasibility Study/ Feasibility Report Detailed Project Report/Master Plans for Development of Tourist Destination/Circuit/Rural Tourism Villages/Adventure Tourism/Amusement Parks/Theme Parks and other Tourism Related Activities in India.
- Empanelment as Institutional Consultants with Advisory & Consultancy (A&C) Division of NEDFI
- Empanelment of Project Management Consultants for providing Comprehensive Project Management Consultancy including planning, designing, estimating, tendering, execution and quality control of various infrastructure/hospitality/tourism projects in India/abroad under India Tourism Development Corporation Limited
Third Party Inspection Agencies (TPIs) to support the GP/VWSCs in implementation of Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) under Public Health Engineering Department, Bhopal