- The World Bank funded Evaluation of Capacity of Village Education Committees (VECs) and School Management Committees (SMCs) to Manage Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) program with special reference to management of ECCE, MDM, Civil Works and Financial Management, Uttaranchal Sabhi Ke Liye Shiksha Parishad, State Project Office, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Uttaranchal, November, 2005 – 2006.
- Department for International Development (DFID) funded Preparation of DFID India Development Effectiveness Report - CNTR/PLST/SEIA/EVA/2005/1688, Department for International Development, British High Commission, New Delhi, Nov. 2005 – April 2006.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) funded Review the Current Organization of Education Department for Providing Educational Institutions the Training Material necessary for delivery of Training Programs, 2005.
- The World Bank funded Establishment of Gujarat Institute of Disaster Management (GIDM) for Providing Training and Education for Effective Disaster Responses, 2004.
- The World Bank funded Information, Education & Communication (IEC) Activities in Sector Reform Project, Dhule District of Maharashtra, District Water Supply & Sanitation Committee, Maharashtra, 2003.
- Organisational Review of National Institute of Agriculture Research for Establishing National Agriculture and Education Institution in the Country, Government of India, 2000-2001.
- Department of International Development (DFID) funded Functional Review of Education Department to Implement Centrally Sponsored Education Projects, 1999-2002.